japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Memory Loss

Today I was able to regain my memory from a night out 7 months ago. Letty has kindly provided these photos. It was my final piss up before I left for Japan and I honestly have no recollection of the time between the first few drinks and being dragged out of a swimming pool semi-conscious and unable to move in the early hours of the morning. Until today the night has been a total mystery to me. I have been told many things about my behaviour that night and now it's all flooding back. It was an awesome night. Miss you guys loads!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Wow, your hair used to be neat!

9:32 pm GMT+9  
Blogger J-girl said...

I agree with Ellen--You have really let yourself go here. ~_^ (I'm only kidding, Jackie.)

9:27 am GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing - looks like greg got his top off before gilly! that's a first...

keep it masho :D

11:13 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home