japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

If you're bored....

I was shown this website a few years ago in university when I had a lot of time on my hands. I can't believe I forgot about it. It's brilliant!!

I think that Fishy and First Drink of the Day should be the anthems to our Japanese lives (Kat hungover in an indian restaurant "perhaps a beer will sort me out")

But nothing can beat the pure genius that is We Like the Moon. Im so sad. I giggle to myself in my appartment watching these.

www.rathergood.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

haha my favourite hair of the dog quote is from Spaced when Tim says "I'm never drinking again!...until lunchtime."funny site X

2:52 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Welcome back to the fold... Hehehe

10:06 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we like the moon!! ah those happy halcion days of the first year. It's becoming increasingly hard to drag people back to warwick, not even skool dayz was temptation enough this term! it's gonna have to be something huge, something international... summer bar crawl of Japan? reunion in Bali? Invasion of Las Vegas?!

8:41 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Hey there,
I have only stayed in Youth Hostels. I know a good one but it will be booked out at this stage. I am going to Kyoto next month too. I tried booking a place for me and my aunt about a month ago and it was difficult!!! Spring break. I am now staying at a Ryokan... Email me if you want more help but basically good luck for finding something with free rooms!

11:55 am GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

http://www.kyotowa.jp/english/index.html
This is where I am staying...

11:56 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home