japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:: stereophonics

Are you male or female:: local boy in the photograph

Describe yourself:: devil

How do some people feel about you:: last of the big time drinkers

How do you feel about yourself:: I'm alright

Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:: help me (she's out of her mind)

Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:: she takes her clothes off

Describe where you want to be:: caravan holiday

Describe what you want to be:: superman

Describe how you live:: maybe tomorrow

Describe how you love:: I miss you now

Share a few words of wisdom: pick a part that's new

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever Matti and all very you. O.k. here's mine:

Dolly Parton
Just because I'm a woman
Mountain Angel
Halos and Horns
Coat of many colors
Dagger through the heart
I will always love you
Islands in the stream
Jolene
working 9 to 5 (in HSBC shitty bank)
Here you come again
The grass is blue

8:09 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

HSBC - DOES THAT STAND FOR HORRENDOUSLY SHITTY BANKING CORPORATION?

9:07 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes officially

4:44 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home