japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

'Guch Yukata Party

The wonderful Louise organised a Yukata party/ bender in the Guch. The girls looked spectacular in their yukatas (summer kimono) but the beer and fags soon made an appearance. It was all down hill from there as many fell victim to the 2 hour "all you can drink". Louise wanted me to take off my underwear, and as she had done such a good job organising it, I obliged. She then stole it the little minx! Great night!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

haha i love that last one where we look like yobs! surely it was your proximity that brought this on beer matt!

12:04 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home