japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Kobe Recontracting Conference (and a little drinking)

So those of us who have decided to stay another year (plus Perez the jammy bugger) got an all expenses paid trip to Kobe for 3 days. The conference is intended to refresh our jaded teaching enthusiasm and to encourage us to make the most of our second year. If drinking and partying for three days solid doesn't make you love Japan and your job again, what the hell will?

It was Steph's birthday so we managed to find her some cock



So........... Steph's birthday. Curry, Karaoke then......... I'm sure you'll all see the photos at some point. Let's just say there was underwear, a piano, a fountain, cleavage and a crotch. You do the
math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home