japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

No more Halloween PLEASE!!

I have done so many Halloween lessons recently that I'm sick of it!! But I did have fun. Every Thursday some of my students go to Paul's school for optional English lessons (are mine not good enough?) Paul kindly invited me to his Halloween extravaganza. We carved pumpkins, had a mystery box of eyeballs, guts and brains and then ate so many sweets that I felt sick. It was great!!
At elementary school we made masks, played Halloween games and went trick or treating at the Headteacher's office.







I actually went through my town looking like this. People's reactions were great. I made someone literally jump on the other side of the road to me. haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauline said...

ha! i just found out my last halloween lesson is nov 21st!!!

7:56 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home