japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Camping

AJET organised some camping at Akiyoshidai and invited some of the Nagasaki JETs. A very drunken night - that's all that I can say. Indoor barbecue. mmmmmm. but I missed most of the food becuase I was drinking instead. ooops

This is me drinking red wine out of my inflatable sheeps ass. Classy.
errr.....
Rosie was the leader of all the misbehaving as usual.Jo and Eugene looking very pleased with themselves. You're welcome back to Hagi anytime Eugene!!Beer + Steph's Jungle Juice + Jungle Gym = Dangerous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home