japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Monday, August 28, 2006

New Piercing!

There was once a time in Uni when my friends and I would wake up hungover/still drunk and march up to the closest tattoo/piercing parlor for a new random piercing. Before coming to Japan, all of my piercings came out one way or another - probably a good thing as I thought I needed to look respectful. My friends have continued the tradition back in blighty (my favourite being the bit of skin between your thumb and index finger - Dicks, Conk, the rails are nowhere to be seen). Now that I've realised that it's impossible for me to be anywhere close to respectful I decided to get a new one!

I've just realised how ugly ears are - or is it just mine?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matti that just looks painful - I hope the needle was clean. ok now I sound like your mum!

6:16 am GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn that ear is a hotty! phwoaar!

7:03 am GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Oooh, cool. I only have a few but I like the sound of the hand one!

8:53 am GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rebel...Howd school take it?

From

'The best kisser in the guch 2005/06'

2:01 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

One minute, I don't understand - I was the best kisser in the Guch 05/06 but I didn't write that last comment!

Anyway, Peter (2nd best kisser in the ken), the school hasn't said anything. The students love it though!!

Glad to see you're still alive after Europe.

2:29 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Now that I can see the photo - ouch!
Looks cool though.

7:39 am GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BLOG

You're followers are getting restless :-P

From

"Chinko oki desu" aka Pete

8:00 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home