japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rugby Final

Today my technical high school played in the Yamaguchi High Schools Final. We won 24-3!!! Again, sport in Japan was weird. People would be cheering and then as soon as someone scored a try it went silent. I kept thinking that the tries were disallowed but no, it was just Japan being weird. It was cold and wet - reminded me of Saturday morning rugby practice when I was a student.

Well done Hagi Kogyo!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE work...Good to see you went back to the sake festival...Life here is pretty good aye...

BTW REPLY TO MY BLOODY EMAIL YOU USELESS BASTARD

From

THe big Fella

6:52 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIce to see a foreigner involved in Rugby in HAgi. I lived there in 2004 as a 17 yr old and I played rugby for Hagi Koukou. WE always lost to Hagi Kogyou.

3:02 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home