japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sayonara!

The time has come to say goodbye to all the people that are leaving. The AJET girls (Rosie, Setph and Anita) did a marvellous job organising locations, drinks and food for 60 rowdy foreginers. We couldn't have asked for a better send off. Goodbye to everyone that I didn't get the chance to speak to. Good luck in whatever you do. Could you not just wait 5 minutes Mark? The AJET girls. I'd do them all!! (you first Rosie!)Pretending to be friends -we hate eachother really.The pants pincher herself!! She didn't get them this time round.Rosie!!!! Aaaaah Takagi.
Kick his ass Steph!! "Mordoooooooooooorrrrrr desu"

1 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

hey frodo!

10:15 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home