japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Skool Dayz

Have just returned from Yanai where a Skool Dayz night was held for us JETs and any randoms who wanted to get involved in the drunken action. Had a really good night, though I'm felling it today. It's amazing how much fun you can have with one afro wig! I must apologise for my lack of fancy dress but inadequate planning time caused me to be lame. I will try harder next time. Must commend Pete for his school girl effort and Keith for his John Mackenroe ensemble.





The wine/beer/whiskey/cocktail induced hangover was indeed a killer and for the first time in Japan vomming was definitely still an option! Today I have mostly been loving water and air. The pain was, however, eased by a visit to yaki niku (indoor bbq). Tonight I'm gona bum around in my flat nursing my hangover. I'm getting too old for this malarky.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can never be too old! You'll be vomming when you're 95, abusing Help the Aged and having mash up adventures in a wheelchair :D

12:01 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home