japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Ri-chan and Teri-chan in Gion

Finally I've got round to posting photos of my mum and sister in Kyoto. You can go to a studio where they dress you up as maiko-sans and let you wander around a shrine in the kimono. My mum was slightly reluctant to do it at first but with some " I'll never get to do it again" spirit she jumped straight in and loved it. Apparently having the make up put on is very relaxing and an experience in itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home