japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Jen's Birthday Bash

Happy Birthday Jen!! A night of drinking, yaki niku, more drinking and karaoke was held in Jen's honour but the blurry eyed drunkeness and the behaviour of Crystal resulted in any honour being well and truly lost. The Bucket Bar was frequented once more but I'm not sure we can ever return after Crystal broke the saacred tree of karaoke that is found within. I wasn't present for this act of pure vandalism but I'm going to start the rumour that she tried her hand at a spot of pole dancing. As punishment she was forced to sing the first song: Queen's classic "I want to break tree!". Rosie made an amazing wheat free cake for Jen from rice!! Oishii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home