japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Halloween in Yanai

The costumes were just amazing! What did I go as? Jackie Baggins, of course. I spent the whole night having Japanese folk touching my 100yen self inflating boobs, asking if I was really a man and pulling my wig (aka known as my real hair!! get off!) The 7-11 workers had me giggling for days after. Suzy Wong, Max Value and Joy Full. Wsh I had been there to see them hijack the 7-11 store round the corner.
Is Dave not the hottest witch that you have ever feasted your eyes upon?
Dansama did an impressive samba.
Stephen Hawkins showed his face.
Queen and Queen of the fancy dress competition - Jackie and Anpanman. Us Hagites are just unbeatable.
Genius! Matt and Crystal as sushi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home