japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Taiko Drumming

Pauline managed to organise for a group of us to try our hand at taiko drumming tonight. It was really good fun and I would love to kepp doing it except that they practice on saturdays.
Chorong, Pauline and Rosie showing us how good they are at banging (the drum of course. Some of you are just pure filth!)
Pete playing with his big one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so. jealous. it's raining in england. pfff!

6:06 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home