japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hofu Festival

After the English camp, one of the women offered to take Jen and I around Hofu and luckily there was a festival taking place.
This is Hiroko. She claimed that she came to English camp to find young men! She then chose me to be her Prince Charming in Cinderella and then tried to hold my hand in this picture! Oh I've get the hotties alright!


This poor girl was the equivalent to 'carnival queen' and had to wear 12 kimonos. Too bloody hot for that shinanigans.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! You look a bit scared of Hiroko. I would be.

11:47 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Laura said...

I just found your blog! Glad to see you're having no trouble picking up some of the local ladies!! I think she's a keeper ;)

8:33 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home