japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Coca Cola

Anyone at home would know that I am addicted to Coke (the drink not the drug, although the zen zen humiliation has driven me to alcohol, boobs and violence with plastic automatic weapons - drugs are the final piece in the jigsaw). Anyone at home would also know that I view Diet Coke as the lovechild of George Bush and the Devil. It disgusts me. It's wrong. It makes my skin crawl.

I hope Pete realises the pain I went through whilst purchasing a bottle for him today. I feel dirty.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHE, Thanks alot Matt. Not only did you have to worship the devil but you had to spend more than an hour with me. I think thats Enough to make anyones skin crawl :-p.

C U LATER

Pete

1:40 pm GMT+9  
Blogger bec said...

indeed...just kidding pete. hey matt, thought i would drop in and say hi you guys should visit!!

10:12 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How strange, I was only thinking about your little (*ahem*) coke addiction the other day!! I asked marc's parents to get me a drink from the airport shop, as we were late picking them up and couldnt stop, and they bought diet coke!!! WHAT its just not the same, it tasted wrong! :)

Nich xx

Ps keep doing exciting stuff reading about is a welcome distraction at the mo, especially from tax!

Take Care.

11:12 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will never work for KPMG as they only gave out free diet coke at their presentation thingy. The cheap capitalist whores.

Oh Spilly where are you when i need you? I'm going on the monopoly board bar crawl this weekend with dave - we'll do it again when you're back!!

Laurence

10:48 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

ARRRRRRGH! Dont do mash up things without me! we'll definitely have to do it when i get back, though its probably not for two years. This week 'spaced' has been keeping me sane. I bloody love it! Glad to see that you've embraced the Gorilla Bummer title.

12:51 am GMT+9  
Blogger . said...

Happy Birthday Jackie Baggins! Must have a pint or 25! And I might let you grab my boobs again. ;)

10:41 am GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Helloooooo out there.
Are you going to blog again? Please do!

9:17 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home