japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Apologies

I would just like to apologise for the lack of bloggage over the past few weeks. Whilst camping in Ato I broke my camera, being the drunken mess that I am. As a result, I've not had any photos of the mash that has taken place. I have therefore stolen all the photos from other blogs. Sorry!

Good news though! When I purchased my camera within the first few weeks of arriving I could speak no Japanese except for 'hai'. Luckily this lack of language caused me to sign up for insurance and guarantee. Camera is fixed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home