japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Camping in Ato

I don't think too much needs to be said about this night. It was great fun; yaki niku (barbecue), campfire, wine, whiskey, round mongolian tents and great company. It was good to get to know people from Shimane Ken and also people from the other side of our own Ken.

At a very early stage in the night we all decided that we had drunk enough and that we were tired so we all shook hands, said goodnight and that was that. cough cough.

Thanks again to Victoria and James for organising it. Would love to do it again sometime (maybe we could stay up later and drink a bit more?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home