japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Akiyoshi-dai Caves

Now what an arse! Yamaguchi Rear of the Year perhaps? Post your nominations! In the caves we payed an extra 300 yen for the privelage of putting our own lives at risk. We climbed up to the top of the cave with nothing in the form of safety precautions. Admittedly, they did provide torches but I guess that these were for the sole purpose of being able to find our insurance cards when we slip on the wet stone and break our backs. This is the view from above the caves. It really reminded me of the landscape at home- it was just like being back in the Brecon Beacons (minus the sheep).

1 Comments:

Blogger mashio spillip said...

it's not awful! kawaii! (or do i mean kawai?)

5:35 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home