japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

All the way from the depths of Mordor!

Now back in Warwick uni there is a poor bloke who ended up pulling one of my friends. (Pete wouldn't say he was a poor bloke after seeing pics of my friends but I'm referring to the aftermath). After this one night of tonsil tennis, he then became an integral part of our university life. This bloke was bloody everywhere!! Each day our group of friends would compete to see who could spot him the most times. (we had a lot of time on our hands). It turms out that almost everyone in uni had noticed this particular person and each had their own little nickname for him. Ours turned out to be 'Mordor' after a drunken night of quoting Lord of the Rings to randoms in a bar (including him). Anyway, this soon turned into a bit of light hearted harassment and everytime the girls saw him they would text him to tell him that they could see him. This stemmed away from university as he was later spotted on a train in London and the essex region.

Sunday am, the morning after the japanese hip hop gangster night before, I wake up to see a picture of 'Mordor' staring at me from Kat's wall. Small world or does Mordor just get about a bit?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA...I wouldnt mind pulling your mates...Youll put in a good word, aye Spills!

Pete

7:01 am GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 am GMT+9  
Blogger Kat said...

hes famous at warwick definitely-hes still there now, i plan to go down at xmas to see him! never heard him call mordor, my pals name for him was "domitaqpupa" (dont ask...)

1:59 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

Kat, don't let on that you know who we are. Keep it stealth! It's the only bit of fun we have in our sad little lives.

4:59 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home