japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Louise - If you can't remember it, it didn't happen

Being the youngest in the Ken, I take great pleasure in telling everyone how old they're getting. But here's a few comforting words (to make a change). Quite often after a night out, my friends and I would live by the rule 'If you can't remember it, it didn't happen'. Louise, if you were any where near the level of drunk that I was on friday ( I have a suspicion that you may well have been) you will not remember any details from your birthday. This is good! this means that your birthday did not happen. You are still 23! (but that's still old)

The night involved drinking Guiness in the rain, a dodgy gaijin man dumping a body in his boot, potcheen (thanks to Pete and Tom), losing my jacket, and spewing in the street. What a great night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe, god shit mate:-)!!!

True shit about not remembering..Ive used that many a time;-)

Pete

6:59 am GMT+9  
Blogger . said...

You forgot about the phantom ramen and karaoke?

7:10 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home