japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Hiroshima"

After surviving footie practice, the diablo and I headed for Yanai to meet Kat and then proceed to an Indie night in Hiroshima.

Things didn't quite work out as they planned. After a few drinking games and obscene conversations it took a turn for the worse/better. Arse licking, CD rimming, casual sausage, inserting objects, cooking oil, blinded by a ketai light, Japanese hip hop gangsters (Doggy and Kentaro), break dancing, a van, more booze and then back to Kats.

I think that it's safe to say that we had fun. Every weekend seems to be more carnage than the previous. Bring on soccer next weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

I can't believe you put that photo in! Oh well there goes what small speck of respect that people have for me around here. I just knew after the 2nd drink was spilled it was gonna be a crazy random night.

7:09 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home