japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hagi Half Marathon

So my training for the Hagi Half Marathon started today - 3 days before the event!!!! What am I doing? I thought I did really well, however, I just calculated that I only ran 3.5 km. That can't be true. If it is then I'm well and truly buggered on Sunday. The course goes near my house and Mos Burger at the 6km and 14km point. I'm sure no one will notice if I drop out in a stealth-like manner and cough my guts up, paralysed in bed with only a teriyaki chicken burger for company.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN 'KIN RUN FER A KEBAB!!!! XX

1:30 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home