japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Monday, March 27, 2006

why? why? why? why? why?

I have just arrived at school. There are a total of 5 teachers in today including me. Why do I need to be here? This is really starting to annoy me. I have asked for some time off to do an intensive japanese course but they won't let me. Instead I'm sitting here showing the 4 other teachers photos of the crazy gaijin swimming in the sea during March. Which do you think is more productive? ggggggggrrrrrrr!

9 Comments:

Blogger David_Weinstein said...

i don't know what you're complaining about...i just counted from 1 to 42,343 in three hours; tomorrow, i go for the record!

11:43 am GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

things are looking up, my supervisor has said she likes my ideas for next year and that we're going to do them. This means I have something to do!! I like my supervisor again but she'll soon do something to change that.

1:04 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Your BOE sucks... I am sorry for ou. I really am!

3:00 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

easy, tiger!

4:31 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Victoria said...

I feel your pain. It took all I had to make it through today. I don't know how I'm going to make it through friday!
oh, and Dave, shut up mr. 3 hour boe time...

6:25 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Alex that is what I was thinking except I was thinking you should lie on the floor and do situps. Maybe they will think you have gone insane and then send you home. Just a thought!

Oh and you name is in my word verification code - sort of. matgft... I like to think it says Matt gift.

11:48 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

I'm far too drunk to reply. sorry

2:36 am GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

Saori - easy tiger yourself!

Dave - don't get me started on you! you're probably still tucked away in bed. I hate you sometimes but I wish I knew how to quit you.

Louise - Pete Doherty? do I look like a druggie?

Victoria - you can make it to friday. I believe in you!

Alex - training starts tomorrow. You're going down!

Ellen - Matt's Gift right now would be a big fry up and then my bed. I think I'm still drunk. There's no way I'm getting on the floor and doing sit ups. Maybe after the nausia passes.

I'm off to Tokyo today so see you all in a few weeks!! :)

9:20 am GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how Internet addictions start. You should try it. Eats up lots of time.

9:58 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home