japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Chomonkyo River Gorge

With only two hours sleep and completely under the influence, I still thought it was a good idea to go hiking in Chomonkyo River Gorge. Mistake! The hangover kicked in on the way there. Luckily it was more of a stroll than a hike. The views were pretty imressive but I was concentrating more on standing up. However, a quick dip in the river soon sorted me out.

Afterwards I had my first onsen (hot spring) experience. Couldn't think of anything better than getting bollock naked with loads of Japanese men on a Sunday afternoon. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be, though I haven't quite grasped the whole onsen etiquette yet.


1 Comments:

Blogger J-girl said...

Yo! Jackie O! Where's my link? Am I not good enough to be linked to your precious blog? :(

7:27 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home