japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Drunk, again!

OK, so what do you do when you're really hungover? Go to another party of course! We experienced the culinary delights of Miss Alex Potter. Remember the name! She's gonna be the next Delia (but better looking). The menu was Mexican and it was so good to eat something that wasn't Japanese. Can I request a roast for next time? Anyway, was finding it really hard to get back on it in my hungover state (but was still encouraging everyone else!) The time came to leave with Dan and Rosie (sorry guys, feel as though I'm treating you as a taxi service) but my arm was twisted to stay for some more drinking and poker. The night could have gone two possible ways:

1- struggling to keep on it and falling asleep really early
2- Finding inner strength and getting absolutely munted

It ended up as it usually does. (number 2 if you don't know me). Ended up going to bed at six in the morning, despite having to go hiking the next day.

Had a really good night getting to know everyone a little better ( I know that sounds a bit cheesy, but ut's true) It was good to be around fellow brits and stupid sayings from home. If only I had known Kat when we were at Warwick. I'm sure we could have had a few carnage nights. It's weird to think that we had probably rubbed asses in the market place at Top B and not even realised it! The party animals left standing (well more of a sprawl on the floor than standing) : Me, Alex, Louise and Pete.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I'm sure i noticed you wallowing in the lake or in a pile of your own vomit in the market place and knew on some level that we'd meet in japan and get pissed on beanbags ;)

10:03 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

Oh so we hav met before... have definitely been in most of the water on campus and the vommit was usually in grumpy johns!

10:07 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home