japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Boys' night!

With the girls away camping, Dan, Pete, Tom, Chris and I got together for Boys' night. I can't disclose the details of the night as what goes on tour stays on tour.

What I will say, though, is that this week I've felt completely comfortable in Japan. I've been able to relax and be my drunken self. The other people in and around Hagi are all great fun and I'm really happy with my life at the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog you bugger...Funny Shit...BUT TO THOSE FELLOW BLOGGERS - DONT TAKE EVERYTHING MATT SAYS AS GOSPEL...Remember mate they may think you're the better kisser but you know who your Daddy is! Until they actually kiss me AND you, will I take such a poll seriously :-).

11:02 pm GMT+9  
Blogger David_Weinstein said...

this just in...stubby is as bad a kisser as he is a runner. don't worry spills, he's just in the throes of madness brought on by your sexy - an winning, don't forget winning - style...

9:05 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home