japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Penis temple

Really really really hungover today. Definitely a top 3 hangover in Japan. So what do you do when you're felling like you can't make it throught the day? Go to a penis temple of course! Apparently, this place gets any women who goes there pregnant. The girls started chanting 'we want cock' in front of th shrine. Usually this wouldn't bother me, but me and dave tried to make a quick exit as we didn't want to be linked with any immaculate conceptions that may have taken place.



After our fill of phallic statues, Dave drove me and Pauline to Kasayama volcano. The view was amazing, though the weather wasn't too good. Here is a view of Hagi from the volcano. Afterwards, we returnd to Rosie and Dan's for more poker and drinking!

2 Comments:

Blogger mashio spillip said...

Not poor form at all. We don't want any paternity tests for any new JET babies blessed by the shrine.However, any other time is fine..........

4:32 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIce to see you are "ON IT!!"... (the mmmashup - not the cock!) It's all Cock to you know who!! haaha!! Bill, I miss you mate, "we" ARE going to AV IT! Luv Dix xxxx

5:31 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home