japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Office stalker!


In need of the school fax number, I made a visit to the school office to ask one of the girls who work there. Oshida san moved her laptop to make room for herself and what do I see stuck to her desk?

Before we came to Japan we had to send Passport photos with our application so that the schools can choose who they want and so that they can recognise us at the airport. The school had blown these photos up to A4 size and I first saw one of these with my application in the principle's office. Oshida san had copied one of these and had it stuck to her desktop. I was a little freaked out to say the least. Oshida san and Kimura san were completely embarassed and could not look me in the face. I returned the compliment by taking a photo of them and doing the same with my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home