japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Spillers in JAPAN!!

So the Spillers finally made it to Japan and on their first day, desperately trying to avoid jet lag, got fully into the swing of things: a shrine, ramen, hanami (sitting under the cherry blossoms and drinking beer) and sleeping on trains. Great start!

2 Comments:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging...

9:45 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

I'm back! Yosh!

2:05 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home