japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

tour guide for a couple of weeks

I'm hungover at work once again. Though this one is well worth it. Last night I went out with all the young teachers from school as some of them will be leaving and I can't make it to the official sayonara party.

Filth. Pure filth. Let's just say their new English words are "lick out" and "go down". Also, I can no longer look at the girl who sits next to me without thinking of her loins being blazoned with the word "welcome". To top the night off, a dodgy karaoke version of a little known song (that me and my housemates used to take the piss out of) came on. "Last night" by Az Yet. download it now. At first it's awful but then it gets stuck up there and you can't help but love it for it's pure comedy genius (even if it is unintentional).

There are 30 minutes left to count down before I can escape school. Tonight I'm going to Tokyo to meet my parents and sister. I CAN'T WAIT!! see you in a couple of weeks, brb

9 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

i thought this was your CLEAN site...

10:08 am GMT+9  
Blogger Kat said...

how did the bagging clan enjying japan? oh and you've been tagged! ^_^

2:55 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this is why I voted you "Most Sukebe". ^_^

4:13 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last Night... a spill classic!

I hope you JET mates aren't missing out and you sang every word at the top of your lungs like you used to honour us at all hours of the day and night!! Could you remind me of when you are off in the summer? Cheers.

Hotlobes x

3:08 am GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Hellooooo
Hellooooo

Are you home yet?

I hope you had fun.

7:44 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Aren't you back in the world of the living yet?

Don't you have any incriminating photos to post?

11:42 am GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spill, my finals start tomorrow!

But, with the time difference and all between japan and the UK, that was probably yesterday already for you. So in that case, I'm already in the pub by japanese time. Hurrah! That makes me feel better :D

PS wheen you finally leave japan, try and smuggle out a geisha or two...

7:35 am GMT+9  
Blogger J-girl said...

"A couple of weeks" is sure a long time! Are you quitting our little blog social group? I thought I'd let you know that there's no quitting allowed.

10:21 am GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

i will be back soon. Promise. Very busy!!

10:20 am GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home