japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Monday, April 03, 2006

The rest of Tokyo - IN A DAY!!

With one day left in Tokyo we managed to fit in people watching in Harajuku, shopping in Shinjuku, a Japanese wedding, Arcade Taiko Drumming (my sister is addicted), the world's busiest crossing in Shibuya, some very expensive but very potent cocktails in Roppongi and a night view of the city from the Mori Tower. Not bad in one day.
My father was so embarassing in Harajuku. He kept walking around with his mouth wide open, taking photos and pointing at everyone.Charenji - spot the weirdo!! (clue - she's the short one on the right!) The Mori Tower
The bright lights of Shibuya.


2 Comments:

Blogger J-girl said...

The weirdo's definitely the one on the left. ;) Glad you finally blogged.

1:54 pm GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much will you pay me not to show Rhian that comment? I'm meant to be the evil one!

9:49 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home