japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Spillers in Japan - The Finale

For their last night in Japan, the Spiller and Ballantyne clan joined forces along with Hagi ALTs in a Yakiniku and Karaoke extravaganza. It was great fun but I had to ruin it didn't I? Unable to leave a party where there is still fun and booze to be had I let my prents return hime without me. Well, let's just say I don't remember much except for waking up under Christine's kotatsu (heated table) wih numerous missed calls, only 20minutes before my parents had to leave. Idiot! At least my parents are comforted in the fact that I haven't changed and that I still do stupid things from time to time.Ginny - she loves a good piece of meat!

The next Osmonds?

Now this reminded me of a photo taken at festivus. At least Meagn's smiling in this one but I can still see the pain of being dropped on her head in her eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger megan said...

SPILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE THAT PHOTO IS ON YOUR BLOG??? YOU'RE GONNA GET IT... --M.e.G.a.n.

6:18 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home