japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Male bonding

I thought that my father needed to experience a night out on the town with me in Hagi so I took him to a local snack bar. For those of you that don't know, a snack bar is a bar where mainly men go to enjoy the company of the barmaids and to avoid their wives waiting at home with the kids . I don't think I should have taken him to one where they know me by name. ooops.

He spent the whole night saying "this is weird" but I'm sure he loved the company of Tomo-chan and Ai-chan!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes neil mansel! GET IN! xx

5:16 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home