japanese mash

Hello! I'm originally from Cardiff in Wales but am currently living in Hagi-shi, Japan. I'm an Assistant Language Teacher on the Jet programme and have set up this blog to act as a diary of my time here and also to let friends know what I'm up to (I hate group emails as much as the next person!). Enjoy..... or be bored.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mount Fuji

Before leaving for Mount Fuji, we decided to visit Tsukiji fish market. Whilst we were too late to see most of the action we did almost get flattened by these contraptions. I wanted one so I stole one.After blagging myself a rail pass we made it to Mount Fuji and was greeted by this view from my bedroom window in the ryokan (traditional Japanese Inn).


I'm definitely climbing it in July!! Who's with me?




3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

jealous! when me and keith went we couldnt see nowt! seems like you gave your family a well good time, good skills...and I'm up for climbing it in july, defo!X

1:34 pm GMT+9  
Blogger mashio spillip said...

We were lucky. The day we were leaving we couldn`t see a thing. You wouldn`t have even known it was there. haven`t seen in you ages!! I need some ex warwick loving in my life!!

2:04 pm GMT+9  
Blogger Kat said...

indeed its been yonks-i havent even seen your tidy new hair cut! any plans for golden week? i'm trying to be quiet but could maybe be convinced to go to fukuoka/hirosh on a night out. email me-the spirit of warwick lives on in our alcoholism! ^_^

3:12 pm GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home